Please click on the sliders below to view the delegatel information for the conference.
As a security requirement please wear your name badge at all times, including social events, access to scientific sessions and to the exhibition hall.
Handbook Mobile App
Download this year’s app on any smartphone or tablet.
Please go to https://asava2018.sched.com/ to access the app
Delegates can earn 28 hours of continuing professional development with up to 28 VetEd/CPD points over the full week. Delegates can earn extra points by attending one of the post-conference workshop or field trip.
AVA members will have their CPD points automatically awarded to their CPD statement.
Delegate/attendee steps for claiming Provet PLUS points
- Complete ASAV, SCGV and AVBIG conference registration online and pay
- You will receive a tax invoice/receipt sent to your nominated email address
- Attendee to email a copy of tax invoice/receipt and a copy of this completed approval form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provet Marketing will process redemption from your nominated Provet PLUS account (Please note: Provet will only be able to process the redemption if customer has enough points)
- Provet Accounts will reimburse the attendee by direct deposit to the nominated bank account
Child Care, Parents Room & Carer’s Pass
We are delighted to introduce a complimentary Carer’s Pass for delegates attending all AVA conferences and events. This will give the Carer access to the conference, exhibition and sessions and allows parents/delegates nursing children to be provided with assistance. The pass does not include catering for carers.
To request a pass please contact Stephanie McGuiness, Event Co-ordinator - email: email@example.com There is no need to register online. Your Carer’s Pass can be collected at the registration desk upon arrival.
Please note there are no arrangements for child care during the conference. We suggest you check with your accommodation provider who may be able to assist you further with babysitting services during your stay.
There is a parents room located on the ground floor in close proximity to the Plenary which will be clearly signposted.
Not an ASAV, SCGV or AVBIG member?
To become a member of one of these groups you must be a member of the AVA. Become a member when you register online prior to 2 July and you can attend the 2018 ASAV, SCGV & AVBIG Conference at the group member early bird rate with membership extended until 30 June 2019.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 137 309 to join now.
Join now and save over $800 on your conference registration!