In 2018, the 45th Australian Small Animal Veterinarian (ASAV) Conference is combining with two growing special interest groups of the Australian Veterinary Association (AVA) in recognition of the changing nature of today’s small animal veterinarian.
These groups are:
- SCGV (Sheep, Camelid and Goat Veterinarians)
- AVBIG (Australian Veterinary Behaviour Interest Group)
Many small animal vets are increasingly being exposed to sheep, goats and alpacas in the peri-urban areas around major cities. In addition to this, most small animal consultations seen by a general practitioner have a behavioural component to them.
We are excited to announce the first ASAV, SCGV and AVBIG Combined Conference: The Abdomen and Beyond
The conference will still have a strong small animal veterinarian focus.
The addition of both a four-day SCGV stream and a two-day AVBIG stream will provide delegates with the ability to cross over between a variety of topics they find interesting.
Why you can’t afford to miss this conference
World-class facilities and leading edge content:
- Access to any session from small animals, sheep, camelid and goat or behaviour, pick and choose your sessions to compliment your educational requirements
- Over 80 exhibitors showcasing the latest in products and services
- Unique social calendar opportunities
- Delegates from all over Australia